Below you can find a list of items that would be helpful to our classroom throughout the year. Any contribution helps and is greatly appreciated. I will update this list as necessary depending on what projects we do throughout the year. Thank you in advance!
**'s = most desired
- White or colored card stock
- Post-It chart paper
- Gift certificate to: Lakeshore Learning, Amazon, ReallyGoodStuff.com
- Extra snacks for when students forget their snack. Pre-packaged items work well! Pretzels, goldfish, cheese crackers, etc.
- Noise-reducing headphones. For example: www.amazon.com/HearTek-Earmuffs-Protection-Defenders-Children/dp/B015HJHEA2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1484678599&sr=8-4&keywords=noise+reducing+headphones
- **Blocks for indoor recess!
- ** www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Wooden-Building-Blocks/dp/B000068CKY/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1487866275&sr=1-4&keywords=blocks
- ** www.amazon.com/SASRL-Magnetic-Educational-Building-112PCS/dp/B01MYPTXFB/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1487866275&sr=1-6&keywords=blocks
- ** https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Extra-Thick-Cardboard-Building/dp/B0009KJ1LA/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1488920041&sr=1-2&keywords=blocks+cardboard
- "A Bad Case of Tattle Tongue" By Julie Cook
- "Don't Squeal Unless it's a Big Deal"
- "A Bug and a Wish"
- "Lacey Walker, Nonstop Talker"
- "Personal Space Camp"
- "Me First"
- "Ricky Sticky Fingers"
- "Lying Up a Storm"
- "The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes"
- Any Dr. Seuss books!